Arabi Visual Arts is a gay owned and operated portrait studio, gallery, and studio-rental space in the up and coming Arabi Arts District. It is only a 10 to 15 minute drive from the French Quarter or take the #88 bus to the last stop.
Christopher Ryan is the resident photographer offering the Southern Decadence Portrait Special.
The portrait special is $100 for a one hour session. Individuals and couples are welcome at this rate. The client will receive at least five of the best images which will be professionally edited and suitable for use on social media. Prints will be available for purchase on a private web page. Print pricing will be offer at 10% off of Christopher Ryan’s regular pricing. Visit the fine arts nude gallery for samples of the work as well as regular pricing.
The portrait session is one hour long and we welcome and highly encourage all body types and people from every walk of life! The client should feel very free to express themselves in terms of wardrobe, fetish gear, nudity, lingerie, masks, etc. Plain Jane is fine too!
The background can be black, pink, white, or grey. Just let us know!
- Full payment will be required within 24 hours of confirmation.
- There are no refunds for any reason.
- The session will end at the designated time. Clients arriving up to 30 minutes late may, at the sole discretion of the photographer, go over their allotted time ONLY if there is no session scheduled after yours.
- Clients who arrive more than 30 minutes late and have not contacted the studio will be considered as a no show and the studio will remain closed for the remainder of the time.
- Please do not arrive intoxicated or under the influence of illegal drugs. This could result in expulsion with no refund given.
- While we welcome a wide range of wardrobe, as well as full nudity, we will not permit or photograph any sexual acts.
- Smoking, alcohol, and illegal drugs are all forbidden on the property.
- No more than one additional person (hair stylist, stylist, etc.) will be permitted in the studio.
- Please be aware that there is no shower in our restrooms. Therefore any client arriving in bodypaint must be prepared to remove that at another location.
- The scope of the edits will include basic exposure & color corrections as well as minor skin retouching in a style consistent with the client’s requests. Complex skin retouching or composite work is available for an additional fee of $50 per hour.
- This session does not include any proofs, raw files, or print release. A second round of 5 images can be purchased for an additional $50.
START BY CHOOSING THE DATE AND TIME. THE SPECIAL IS AVAILABLE FROM SEPTEMBER 3, 2021 TO SEPTEMBER 10, 2021.
You will be requested to pay a reservation deposit at the time of booking and we will follow up with an email to confirm the time slot along with an invoice for the balance of the session fee.
NEXT, CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO CONTINUE TO CHECK-OUT.
In addition, our “Small Studio” can be reserved before, during, or after your session if you need a private area to prepare your gear. Please note that clients should book their portrait session first, wait for the confirmation, then return to this page to add the small studio.
Check out some of our previous studio work and book your session today!